Like new Large Aqua Lung Balance BCD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hensonmw

New
Reaction score
All,

I am looking to sell my like new Aqua Lung Balance BCD. After moving to MI, I do not use it and would like to sell it. I have only used it for pool dives and 2 Quarry dives. It was well kept and well stored. It is a size Large. I am looking to sell it for $400. I have the manual that came with it. Willing to work with the buyer on shipping and costs. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. photo (3) (1).jpg

Last edited:
All,
Help me out and let me know if this is way off market price. This is essentially a new BCD (barely worn). It is in great condition. I am willing to discuss price and work with someone who is interested in it.

All,
Help me out and let me know if this is way off market price. This is essentially a new BCD (barely worn). It is in great condition. I am willing to discuss price and work with someone who is interested in it.

Is your BC still For Sale?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom