light scuba lux 350hp

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reti1

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
hi, I have one of this light..and I need to change accu. Which is on metal Hidrid. Is any people, which now how to proced and/ to dismantle and change this accu?

I have this pdf but I stock on 18....and I dont now how to go next. On back I take one screw from buttom ..and that is ..how to take out the batery?

Attachments

• 757341145_30-300-X00SCUBALUX-F1-Rev-1.JPG.623247510ec34ab6a13bed91e13f1962.JPG
    757341145_30-300-X00SCUBALUX-F1-Rev-1.JPG.623247510ec34ab6a13bed91e13f1962.JPG
    99.2 KB · Views: 51
Is a torch which sale for europe market...but from Germany ..Scubapro services ...say we dont have service manual for those.;;wow...
I ask here the old diver if they new or now some one how dismantle this torch and change batery.
Regards !

Replace with a same value of accu. Ni mh. 3800mah...now I see i HAVE PROBLEM WITH SWITCH ..MAGNETIC .Not all the time is ok if I desmantley and tray with a power magnet the licght is ok....the push buton in time lose magnetic capacity...I need to fix somehow this.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom