Light&Motion Stingray III Housing w/monitor, Sony HC32 camera and ALL peripherals

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sharkdiver289

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hello, I am selling a Light and Motion Stingray III housing with a Sony HC32 handycam MiniDV housing.
I have had the items for less than a year and I have taken exceptional care of both of them. The lenses are completely flawless
I am selling the item because as it turns out I never use it because I've been using just my still camera recently. But anyway here is what it includes
A Sony HC32 miniDV camcorder with charger, docking port, 2 batteries(both have been charged only when empty and have no "memory") the peripheral cords which came with the camera, and a wide angle lens adapter.
The housing is a Light and motion Stingray III housing with an interior orange filter, and a lens cap. The housing features electronic controls and a lcd monitor back. The camera attaches to the housing via a tray and attatches to the camera using two wires in the housing, one for the controls and one for the monitor.
The entire package cost me over $2700 a year ago. I'll will sell it for $1900. I had plans to throw it on ebay, but I thought I'd offer it hear first. Good luck.

Attachments

• ed14_12.jpg
    ed14_12.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 63
  • ed86_12.jpg
    ed86_12.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 55
  • eeca_12.jpg
    eeca_12.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 63
  • 01ba_12.jpg
    01ba_12.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 60
  • 021a_12.jpg
    021a_12.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 56
  • ee69_12.jpg
    ee69_12.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 43
  • edf5_12.jpg
    edf5_12.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 70
As of 5/22/07, I'll be placing the above item on EBAY. The item listing number is 270122835524, if you send me a message saying you saw it here first i'll throw a nice megalodon tooth in the package when I ship.

Ok, I'm going to sweeten the pot a little bit. If you buy this item you also get a pair of booties mens 3mm akona size 11, a 4 inch Megalodon Shark tooth, and my undying love.

Ok Ok stop twisting my arm...Free UPS ground shipping...that's right free if you mention that you saw me on Scubaboard

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom