Light Monkey 21W LED - Goodman Handle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mathauck0814

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Vermont, California, Australia and the Upper Keys
Does anyone know the size of the screws used to affix the goodman handle to the light head for the LM21WLED?

My screws backed out on a dive (both of them, same dive, bizarre) and were lost to the sea. I ordered a new Light Monkey goodman handle from DRIS but it came without hardware (which is hardly useful).

If you have one and a set of calipers, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Contact LM....They'll probably be glad to send you xtra screws.....Their customer service is very good......You can also try Divegearexpress.com

You dive with rebreather and you have problems to find screws for goodman handle ?!

He , he , he , most funny thing today :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Go to the local hardware store with stainless screws and tell salesman what you need for sure it have imperial thread :)

Take the handle to an Ace Hardware store. They have a lot of stainless steel screws and bolts (in the screws and bolts section). They have both metric and imperial. Buy what ever screws in easily. There are probably many different screws that came with different handles from different years.

---------- Post Merged at 07:45 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:41 AM ----------

Take the handle to an Ace Hardware store. They have a lot of stainless steel screws and bolts (in the screws and bolts section). They have both metric and imperial. Buy what ever screws in easily. There are probably many different screws that came with different handles from different years.

You dive with rebreather and you have problems to find screws for goodman handle ?!

He , he , he , most funny thing today :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Go to the local hardware store with stainless screws and tell salesman what you need for sure it have imperial thread :)

On the road out of town for a few days and was hoping to order something the right size so I wouldn't have to spend my Saturday running the errand. Of course I could waste an hour and go to the hardware store - but that would mean not going diving. What good are y'all if you give me obvious (slow) solutions to my problem :p

On the road out of town for a few days and was hoping to order something the right size so I wouldn't have to spend my Saturday running the errand. Of course I could waste an hour and go to the hardware store - but that would mean not going diving. What good are y'all if you give me obvious (slow) solutions to my problem :p

Aren't you going to have to go to a hardware store to buy the screws?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom