Light and motion 1200 sola light BRAND NEW

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Phantomrider09

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I sold my used 1 last week on here so I figured I would try again. I have a brand new never wet 1200 Sola light. I bought it but went another route and my shop wont refund only store credit. Im selling it for the exact ammount I paid with FREE shipping. Retail is $699.......Selling it for $560. brand new in the box, Light, insdtructons, charger and handle.............

soladive1200_1.jpg

Lol sorry. I was planning on keeping it but now there is a new light I'm looking to get.....the one you bought was only dove a handful of times and you saved a lot lol

I paid $550 for the light so that's my bottom price.....if I don't sell it it will just be my backup light. It's a great price

So this doesn't come with a ball mount correct?

Currently at several major Web stores for $599. I live in Middletown. Willing to dicker with you privately if you're still looking to sell.

Back
Top Bottom