Liberty Guest House in Mahibadhoo Island!!! 10 STARS!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

arubabob1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
So maybe this Island is not for you because Alcohol and Bikinis are prohibited. If you can get over that, I would stay here in a heart beat. They have a dive boat that holds like 25 people. My Daughter and I were the only 2 on the boat all week! We have a boat captain and a dive master and when you do the math, its $30 per dive if you bring your own equipment. And fruit and sometimes sandwiches ( if you do like a hour run to the dive sights) and water are on the boat for you. This place has 8 guys there. They are between 23 and 30. They are all top knotch. They showed us a whale shark, 15 big white tip sharks, huge man ray and turtles, spotted eagle rays, sting ray and so many other kinds of fish, its unreal. They clean your room everyday and the chef does a awesome job and its really cheap. When you go on your dives or excursions, they load your gear, they bring it back and wash it for you. All you have to do is walk to the boat. Its a 10 minute stroll thru the little town. You mix and mingle with the local people!! Its a great experience. I would never go anywhere else. When we checked other Islands and bigger places to stay, the price was triple so this is the place for me. You are right on the ocean and you can swim and snorkel right here. They have a lot of small shops here and its really neat to shop around and try different local food and snacks. Its a very safe Island with no crime. I would come back here in a heart beat. The only disappointment was the coral was gone from the elnino in March. They said it hits them every 20 years. So now it all has to grow back. Please e-mail me directly if I can answer any questions. Aruba Bob kentgerber@adamswells.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom