Let's keep this Adaptive Divers family in our prayers....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveHeart

DiveHeart Instructor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
We will miss Allen Scarpetti, Diveheart Adaptive Diver and good friend. Diveheart just received this our Southern California lead Jody Seal. Please keep his family in your prayers.
Facebook has a post from his daughter-in-law -- Allen Scarpetti passed Valentine's Day
Jody sent Today at 1:56 PM
My sweet father in law went to heaven yesterday. He was a mountain of a man who was as strong as he was soft. He had a deep unwavering faith. His laugh and smile were contagious. He believed in those he loved so much and without pause, encouraged them to pursue their dreams. If you were lucky enough to have him in your corner, you were seen and supported. He held a sacred space for both of his sons - I got to witness 14 years of this father’s love shown through encouragement, support, prayer, wisdom, intention and pride. Being his only daughter in law, I was blessed by that same love. He treasured his grand-babies and always showered them in love and affection. One of the things I admired about my “FFIL” (favorite father in law) was that he dabbled in everything from selling chocolates/confections to building and selling wooden clocks and furniture - not to mention his successful career in real estate. He was an entrepreneur and a “let’s make it happen” kind of man. He always had a story and he NEVER turned down chocolate. He had a brilliant mind, a lion heart, and appreciated a well-groomed beard. We are going to miss the light and the laughter he brought to our lives but we are rejoicing that he is WALKING free of pain in heaven with Jesus.
148526314_10159088665081280_1052379916536677422_n.jpg
=AZUdkIiOoU-kkW4FgXX5s3v9SpNhE_guxyS7GOwTyFSAaI733ZdtD4EdBa6TZdYDt5vGso6beOHMw3GPsByPPrQgfG-HRIX3cXQ5drD7vSYvOoCDAZ687EDrFAyE6gPUxPJM1nulN977m76CDfHniHsMHMbmprP4SfS5PdWggteCxYUuLDPsc67ani9eaEglOsM&__tn__=EH-R']
=AZUdkIiOoU-kkW4FgXX5s3v9SpNhE_guxyS7GOwTyFSAaI733ZdtD4EdBa6TZdYDt5vGso6beOHMw3GPsByPPrQgfG-HRIX3cXQ5drD7vSYvOoCDAZ687EDrFAyE6gPUxPJM1nulN977m76CDfHniHsMHMbmprP4SfS5PdWggteCxYUuLDPsc67ani9eaEglOsM&__tn__=EH-R']

People Reached
Engagements
Boost Post
=AZUdkIiOoU-kkW4FgXX5s3v9SpNhE_guxyS7GOwTyFSAaI733ZdtD4EdBa6TZdYDt5vGso6beOHMw3GPsByPPrQgfG-HRIX3cXQ5drD7vSYvOoCDAZ687EDrFAyE6gPUxPJM1nulN977m76CDfHniHsMHMbmprP4SfS5PdWggteCxYUuLDPsc67ani9eaEglOsM&__tn__=*W-R']

5 Shares

Comment

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom