Let's go diving!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

volauvent

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi everyone:

I'm a Monterey diver who's here for a few days (visiting my brother and his family). I brought all my gear (drysuit included) except for tank and weights. Anyone want to go diving with me this week (Wed-Sat)?

Hope to meet some friendly Canadian divers!

:)

cheers,
Teresa

PM Sent, for Wed & Thu

Super pumped to go diving with theWetRookie Thursday - thanks Mike! Got tanks and weights just now. Anyone else up for diving Wednesday or Friday?

Fantastic diving today with TheWetRookie at Whyte Cliff park in Vancouver. Nice calm water entry in sheltered cove, then a short swim to the wall. Blurry in top 30' then opened up to 50' viz. Abundant starfish, rockfish, plumose (we call them metridium down in Monterey).

New sightings for me include rhinoceros crab, flounder, buffalo sculpin, and the lovely cloud sponges starting at 80'. To me they are like giant wavy glass vases holding surprise bouquets of shrimp or small fish. The pièce de resistance, making an appearance near the end of the second dive, was the GPO in a crevasse at 100'. A great way to end a great day of diving. Thanks to TheWetRookie for diving with me!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom