Lets explore the Cooper River / Charleston SC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lee Taylor

Crusty old diver
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
# of dives
200 - 499
The following is an email from Johnny Cercopely.

A tentative schedule of dates for the winter exploration dives are the weekend of January 23, 24 and 30, 31. February dates are the weekends of the 13, 14 and also 27 and 28. Please understand these are not charters. Dive time will be limited to about twenty minutes a dive. My plan is to locate new dive sites and gravel beds. We are looking at making four 20 minute dives each day.

The plan is to cruise slowly up and down the river to locate fossil beds on a Hummingbird fish finder that has side scan technology, mark and map those sites and then dive them later in the day. I have a couple areas that hopefully will prove productive for us, so there may be a lot of hurry up and waiting going on. I would like to have four persons on board each day, divers or non divers are welcome. Cost will be $30 per day. I want to work from Bushey Park to the Pimilco Rail Road Bridge and this may take several trips.

So if you would like to go please send me a quick email and then send me your dates you would like to attend and of course your $$$ via PAYPAL. After we get input and deposits I’ll let you know which days will fit the final schedule and if you cannot make the date I will refund your money minus any Paypal fees ( a couple of bucks at the most) but once you commit, I will be buying fuel to top off a 170 gallon tank.

Cooper River Dive Charters

See us on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=105172046087

Shark tooth map: Megalodon Shark Tooth Map - Google Maps

100_2299-1.jpg

[fv]1322261221307[/fv]

FossilDiver.jpg

Back
Top Bottom