[\] Lets Dive [\]

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DrunkenParrot

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
OK Iam itchin to get wet..... so is anyone planing a dive in KY in April???? I need a new dive buddy since my wife only dives Florida springs from now on....:lotsalove:

Not me I'll be out of the state for the month...... mmmmmmmmmmmm PA Beer here I come!

Not me I'll be out of the state for the month...... mmmmmmmmmmmm PA Beer here I come!
Not Fair, I repeat Not Fair.....

You can come upto Mermet springs in southern illinois about a 15 minute drive from Paducah we will always have someone there every weekend to buddy you up with

no good on the 20th for me, have to pick up in-laws at the air port in Lexington at 1:18pm hmmmmmmmm...... what about the next week?

I understand about the family thing. Been there, done that. The next weekend I will certainly be there on Sat. the 26th as Pennyroyal will be sinking the yacht that's been sitting outside the office area since last year. I won't be able to stay for Sun., but one of my buddies & his wife from the Evansville Scuba Club will be down there & possibly looking for others to dive with.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom