Less than 24 hours to go....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Taucher

Reaction score
Well, My wife and I and 2 boys leave for Playa del Carmen area early Sat. morning. My wife and I plan to do some diving while our too young to dive boys hang out at the resort with their nanny. We reasearched and sent out tons of e-mails and were very happy with the response from WetSet, so we booked a week of diving with them. Very small group, only two other divers. I'll file a trip report upon return. We're staying at the Iberostar Paradisio Lindo, so if any families out there are curious, we can tell you how it was. Gonna leave work early and get our gear packed and at least have that done. Everthing else will have to wait until my older sons baseball game is over. Last minute packing ROCKS! ! ! We have been to Cozumel twice, with another planned trip in January, so we decided to see what the mainland side reefs were like and find a nice resort for the children to play at. We really just want to get in some nice long relaxing drift dives, see lots of fish and turtles and get some decent photos. Side note, Sea & Sea replaced my two year old stobe for my MX-5II in March, at no charge, due to what they described as "classic failure, no user error". It failed to fire on over 60% of the pictures we took last January. Very dissapointing cause I think I would have had some great shots. Anyway, forgive the babbling but the excitement of vacation and diving is sinking in.

We're Baaack ! ! ! just got home from our trip to the Riviera Maya section of Mexico. My wife and I dove with Paul of WetSet.com out of Pto Morales. Excellent trip, great dives, including spotting a lone hammerhead shark on our very first dive of the week! We had a great time diving with Paul, and would definitely dive with WetSet again if we're are ever back in that area. Stayed tuned for a more complete trip report in the near future. As for now, I'm ready for some sleep after the long journey home.

Taucher:
We're Baaack ! ! ! just got home from our trip to the Riviera Maya section of Mexico. My wife and I dove with Paul of WetSet.com out of Pto Morales. Excellent trip, great dives, including spotting a lone hammerhead shark on our very first dive of the week! We had a great time diving with Paul, and would definitely dive with WetSet again if we're are ever back in that area. Stayed tuned for a more complete trip report in the near future. As for now, I'm ready for some sleep after the long journey home.

Welcome back...looking forward to reading your trip report--after you get some sleep.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom