Lemon Shark Aggregation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Flotsam

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'd like to do a non-baited dive during the aggregation around Jupiter in February. Are any charters better than others for lemon shark dives? Are any dive spots/depths better for getting a good view of the gatherings?
Thanks!

i use Jupiter dive center for lemon shark dives..but I'm sure all of the palm beach dive charters do them also....such as Ocean Quest charters, Pura Vida charters, and Narcosis dive charters....take your pick.

In Jupiter scubaworks is a great outfit. REAL great boat captain. Great crew. Awesome divemasters.

JDC is my go to for sight-seeing dives. Narcosis is (was) more geared to hunters though I'm sure it would be dependent on what the majority of the boat decides. Both offer great service

Thanks! I have tried a few of the Jupiter/Riviera Beach charters and all have been great. Sandy's Sunday mentioned specifically running "looking for lemon shark" dives, but I hadn't seen it mentioned from other ops. Didn't know if there was a specific site that tended to have more lemons, like the Castro tends to be good for goliaths... I've heard the aggregation seems to be smaller the last few years, so there might not be a 'great' site.

Have had several great trips in a row with Jupiter Scuba Diving / M/V Kyalami; their online posts are already teasing about the aggregation; recommended.

Stuart Scuba and Little Deeper run the most experienced crews along the Treasure Coast and Palm Beaches. We'll be running Lemon Shark dives several times a week thru Feb. And we NEVER, EVER bait or feed the sharks. Check out one of our shark experiences in this short video

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom