Leisure Pro...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

flyboy08

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I ordered two Sunnoto Vyper computers from LP three weeks ago for $224.95 each. The other day I saw them advertised for $150.00 on their web site. One quick phone call asking if they would credit me the difference and within 10 seconds, I was....great customer service.

Now I have some more bucks to spend there for Black Friday :)

Last edited:
I bought one from LP last Dec on sale at the same price. Great deal. Had one glitch. Temp readings way off. Sent it off to Suunto and they did a repair and returned it quickly. Works fine now. Suunto customer service was excellent.

SUUNTO Vypers have been off the market for a while. I presume that these were old stock...? Nothing wrong with that. I suspect that LP takes all of SUUNTO's old stock and gets rid of them at huge discounts. Good for LP. (I prefer the old Vyper to the new one anyway).

SUUNTO Vypers have been off the market for a while. I presume that these were old stock...? Nothing wrong with that. I suspect that LP takes all of SUUNTO's old stock and gets rid of them at huge discounts. Good for LP. (I prefer the old Vyper to the new one anyway).

Certainly good enough for the wife and daughter whom are recreational divers...

Certainly good enough for the wife and daughter whom are recreational divers...

If it's good enough for your wife & daughter, it should be good enough for you too!! (and me too I suppose) :p

Partial to Suuntos having started with a gecko (still going strong) then added a zoop and now the vyper which is far as I can tell is basically the gecko/zoop with back lighting. These are great computers for the price. We are a family of 4 divers with three on Suuntos.

With the closest brick and mortar dive shop over an hour away, we have become reliant on Leisure Pro as a source of the majority of our dive gear.

Never been disappointed.

With the closest brick and mortar dive shop over an hour away, we have become reliant on Leisure Pro as a source of the majority of our dive gear.

Never been disappointed.
I live about a mile from their NYC location...they're owned by B&H Photo...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom