Leisure Pro Military Discount

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubamarketing

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
In conjunction with Veterans Day, Leisure Pro, one of the largest Scuba and Watersports suppliers in the United States having served divers since 1996, is rolling out a brand new U.S. Service Members discount program. All verified Veterans & Military Service members will receive an additional 6% off their already low prices that LeisurePro is known
for. This offer is also valid for the military members spouse and immediate family members.

Scuba diving, being the disciplined sport that it is, attracts many military service men and women, many of which have already operated with Scuba during their military services. As well as many that are being introduced to the sport for the first time after discharge and using it to help them deal with post-traumatic stress and other combat related injuries. The serenity of the water and the camaraderie that scuba diving establishes, makes for an extremely peaceful and serene environment.

"I am proud to roll out this program" says Phil Mandel President of Leisure Pro. "It's our duty as Americans to support our service men and women in any way we can" Phil adds. "Leisure Pro is proud to be able give back to the men and women that selflessly put themselves in harm's way to serve this great nation!"

In order to take advantage of this offer, you will need to verify your eligibility at checkout through ID.me an independent Military identification service. Discount will get deducted automatically from your shopping cart.

To read more about this military program please click here: Military Discount | LeisurePro.com

This is a very STANDUP thing for Leisure Pro to do. As a veteran myself I can appreciate companies who go above and beyond to acknowledge the great men and women who serve this great country of ours. :us:

Back
Top Bottom