leggings? (want just leg coverage with a skin)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scotttyd

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
odd title I know. I am looking for some sort of skin (1mm or so) that I can use to just cover my legs. I know I could buy compression pants or something like that, that I could wear under my trunks but was looking for something that might just go up past the knees or so. When I was in the Philippines several of the workers were wearing them. I don't need the warmth of a wet suit, but just want a little protection from the rocks in Bonaire.

thoughts?

A little rash guard legging makes a difference, mainly for the sun. If the rocks you hit against are sharp enough to damage bare skin leggings won't offer much protection. If the 'rocks' are living with defence mechanisms leggings can prevent some stings.

Something made of spandex or similar might be ideal.

Regards,
Cameron

ryant for the win.

Ya - I think I will just pick up some nike compression pants - I avoid wearing a wetsuit if at all possible. The guy in the Philippines had skull and cross bones on his, I thought it would be cool to channel my inner pirate.

Yoga pants.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom