Legend LX Supreme ACD and Legend Glacia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CBK

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi,

I am a diver interested in these too models of the legend regulator. My doubt is that if the Legend Glacia has all the same features a Legend LX Supreme ACD has + the cold water features or if there any other difference between the models. I am considering doing some cold water diving but I would prefer the Legend LX Surpeme if it had other features.

Thanks a lot.

Welcome aboard

You may safely purchase the LX Supreme and pass on the snowflake.

Welcome aboard

You may safely purchase the LX Supreme and pass on the snowflake.
Thanks for the welcome.

Well I'm most likely getting it, but I'd would like to know if someone that has worked with both this regulators (or is a technician) could tell me if there are other differences between the two besides the two heat exchangers and the aluminum cover?

I did, Sorry I was too sublime.

There are no other differences Internally.

The Glacia has a different front cover that has a better freezing abilities and added adjustment for amount of purging.

Placed in identical extreme diving conditions, you would be hard pressed to tell any differences in the operation between the two.

Hi,

I am a diver interested in these too models of the legend regulator. My doubt is that if the Legend Glacia has all the same features a Legend LX Supreme ACD has + the cold water features or if there any other difference between the models. I am considering doing some cold water diving but I would prefer the Legend LX Surpeme if it had other features.

Thanks a lot.

I have been using apex 50's for ice diving for 10 years never had a problem I just ordered the legend glacia for my new rig its supposed to have the best of both , either way if their sealed and tuned you'll like both

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom