Legend Lx for 350!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jorbar1551

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
AT my lds, they are selling the legend lx reg without the ACD, but I still get the matching octo. Its 350.00 should i get it?

Jorbar1551:
AT my lds, they are selling the legend lx reg without the ACD, but I still get the matching octo. Its 350.00 should i get it?

that's a great deal. Normal "list price" of the Legend LX is $595 though you can pick them up at "competitive pricing" dive shops for about maybe $535 (+/-). So if you are wanting a new regulator, check yes this is a good deal and you should get it.

However, have you checked with them about to see about the "Aqualung Breath Free" deal? it includes a free octo with any Aqualung reg purchased between April 1st and sometime in July. You might be able to get a free octo also. So that would be a real steal of a deal.

I bought a Legend LX Supreme without the ACD when my LDS was closing them out and have been really happy with it. It's a great regulator.

Wow. that would be a great deal even without the free octo. With the Legend octo it is fantastic! Gosh I wish I lived near you! I have the Legend. It is a great regulator.

ACD is the new "Auto Closure Device" that is included 'at no extra cost' on all 2006 and later Aqualung regulators. Basically what this does is close the opening of the regulator when no pressure from the tank is present, which keeps out dirt, dust, debris, water, etc. you can also rinse your regulaotr in a rinse tank w/o a dust cap or it being on a tank.

see http://www.aqualung.com/products/acd_series.html

btw... for the free octo deal with Aqualung, see
http://www.aqualung.com/breathe_free.html

Thanks Mike S. I'd like to know where the $350 deal was...tri valley was the only San Ramon LDS I could find online...

Tri valley no longer exists. I've gone by the adress but it is now a dairy queen.

Sport chalet pleasanton. I did some further investigation and it was the legend, not the lx. Plus you don't get the legend octo when you purchase the legend...you get the titan octo. for some reason, sport chalet only gives out what they carry. you might be able to special order or get it from aqualung, but not sport chalet. Atleast that was what I was told by the dept. head. She doesnt know what she is talking about sometimes.

And its like the 04-05 model without the ACD

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom