Leaving for Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mikswi

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry I aint posted in a while folks, I was offered a job from an international company. They called me out of the blue to run a project for them. I wasnt seeking employment but I figured "ehh, what the hell....", then at the final project closeout, they made me an offer that was too good to refuse.

I DID however, keep my original dates for Bonaire - during the final negotiations. So....

Who's going to Bonaire the week of 09 Jan?

I'm a new member to this forum. I did read your posting concerning your Bonaire trip. it sounds like an interesting place to go. have you been there before? Tell me about it. I may plan a trip there.

i also looked up a few of your other postings. I see you are into regulator repair. How is that going for you?

Swat,

PM me if you want, I can give you all the info you would need regarding Bonaire...you will DEFINITELY enjoy a dive experience on Bonaire!

Liz

SwatDivers:
I'm a new member to this forum. I did read your posting concerning your Bonaire trip. it sounds like an interesting place to go. have you been there before? Tell me about it. I may plan a trip there.

i also looked up a few of your other postings. I see you are into regulator repair. How is that going for you?
Welcome to the board! No, I have not been there before so, I am not the one to give you any advice or feedback on the place. The LDS that I got cert'd through has gone there the past 22 years or so though so- I know I will have a great time.

As far as the reg repair goes, I enjoy it allot. Unfortunately again because of this new position I have taken, I cannot commit as much time to it as I would like.

I strongly recommend taking any repair courses if possible. The confidence that comes from knowing how your equiptment works is very reassuring when your beneath the surface.

Back
Top Bottom