Least expensive flight to Nassau?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I went from Nassau to FT L a month ago. Being a cheacky git i just walked through the US terminal asking each Air line who was cheapest. All the ones that gave me an answer i can repeat said Spirit Air.
I think it was about $180 all in (dept tax etc)

No doubt Spirit Air is probably the cheapest. One caution, check out the size of the plane as there is a very good chance that your luggage may not make the flight on the smaller planes. Last two trips from Ft Lauderdale to Nassau, my wife's bags (dive gear) didn't make the flight due to limited space in baggage holds.

Good point! But then, that seems standard in the Bahamas in general. I just got back from San Salvador. A couple who came through Miami had their bags show up midday the day after we arrived. (Bahamas air).
The best one was the time, in Governor’s Harbor, Eluethra, when they sent NO luggage at all because they needed the hold space for the landing gear that broke on yesterday's plane!!!!!!
That broken plane sat on shipping pallets for about a month in the middle of the taxi apron!
Welcome to the islands...........

Back
Top Bottom