Learn and Practice Dive Table Problems On Line

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Interesting .... but, who uses dive tables these days ?

Alberto (aka eDiver)
Exactly my point. I find myself not using them nearly as often as I should, and it usually bites me when we are going out and I have a newer diver ask me questions on planning their dive. Kindof embarrassing when I have to go through it a couple of times on my own instead of just being able to help them. Big thanks to Larry and Joe!!

The problems were fun to play with and the site works well, but I don't use tables for NDL dives much. Recreational dives just get tracked on a computer running VPM, and tech dives are pre-planned using V-Planner and run using Ratio Deco, with a computer for back-up.

This is a great tool. I only go on 2-4 dive trips per year and every year or so I go back and try to relearn the tables. I wish my feeble mind could learn and retain the stuff forever but... Thanks for putting something out there I can practice on randomly. For folks who live where they can dive all the time they can always stay fresh but for those of us looking out the window at snow and 14 degrees with months to go before the next trip this is a great tool.

Anyone know if this or something similar is still around?? the original link doesn't work for me (maybe its cause Im at work)....

who uses dive tables these days ?
I do. For planning, it's a lot easier and simpler than doing it on my computer. I don't have to press one single button :D

All I get's a blue rectangle with a spinning "loading" behind it. Firefox on windows 7.

Oops, I did not look at the date this thread started. I clicked the link and got a "Loading, Please Wait" message as well. Internet explorer 11.

Oops, I did not look at the date this thread started. I clicked the link and got a "Loading, Please Wait" message as well. Internet explorer 11.

Unfortunately the software is down for now. We are hoping to have it back up again shortly. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
"I think," Marvin murmured at last, from deep within his corroding rattling thorax, "I feel good about it."
The lights went out in his eyes for absolutely the very last time ever.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom