Leaking Recsea Housing for Canon S95

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The TR-DM tray is the correct tray to use with the Recsea housings. It makes me sad everytime I see someone flood a camea, and my heart goes out to them.

We have hundreds of customers with the S95 and S100 housings that have had no floods. However - I've seen a couple floods in every single manufacturer's housings, when there are a lot of housings out there you are bound to see a couple floods, it is the nature of underwater photography. I highly recommend people have an experienced photographer show them how to maintain a housing. I just received a housing in the mail that had pet hair all over the o-ring. - Scott

Crap, I hate reading stuff like this. I've thankfully been quite lucky with my S95 + Recsea. I've probably logged over 100+ dives with the setup with no issues. I just make sure to ALWAYS check the oring everytime I seal it to make sure there isn't any sand. I'm also using the
TR-DM.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom