LDS with BP/W in GA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

certainmisuse

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello,

I'm looking for an LDS in Georgia (GA) that carries BP/W. I'm especially interested in DiveRite, OMS, Hollis, and Halcyon. I would be shocked if anyone carried Halcyon, but thought I would include it anyway. Anyhow, thanks for any help on the matter. Cheers!

Kind Regards,
David

best to go to individual manufacturers websites. they all have their dealer list though with bp/w's many may be dealers but will not be stocking dealers. I would not bother with OMS or Hollis as an FYI

Unfortunately Georgia doesn’t really have the kind of dive shops you want as far as I can tell- I’m in Savannah and I drive to Florida for that.

Just drive to High Springs Florida to Cave Country for a weekend and you can get everything you need, then try it in Ginnie Springs. Cave Country Dive shop has all the D rings, web belt, long hoses and hardware and they are super nice and helpful. If you want Halcyon: Extreme Exposure Dive shop right on the way to Ginnie will make you drool and lighten your wallet. Stay at the Cadillac Motel and have breakfast at The Diner next to Cave Country, and dinner at Great Outdoors in town. Or come camping at Ginnie Spring the last weekend of this month for the Scubaboard Fall Megadive! Super fun!

Try

www.underseaadventures.com

Or

georgiascuba.com

Both do cave training (so they should have bow for you). Neither has an online presence for sales. Georgia scuba is a very small shop in Cartersville, but is willing to order from the manufacturer for you.

You might try Divers Supply in Marietta. Their online store claims to carry some of the brands you're looking for. Brands

Divers Supply indeed does have a decent inventory of BP/W parts.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom