LBTS Sunday 9:00

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cool a thead about a beach dive.:D
Maybe I can make it...we'll see.

Hey MIKE....ATTTENTION MIKE!!!! 2 BEach dive threads for this weekend!!!! Are you diving with us, or only talking aobut it??? Whale sharks will be out this weekend. A llittle voice told me so!

Scuba_Jenny:
Cool a thead about a beach dive.:D
Maybe I can make it...we'll see.

Hmm?? Can I get two kitchen passes in one weekend???? It sure is tempting...

I’m about 85% sure I’ve talked my dive buddy's wife into giving him the day off tomorrow to do his first shore dive. Where exactly will you be diving and where do I need to be and at what time?

I'll be home from church around 1 PM if anyone is interested in an afternoon dive.

I’ve got a 3rd diver coming along and it looks like Force E in Pompano opens at 6:30 so I can get another tank filled before getting there. I look forward to meeting some folks down there.

I might be able to make it for the afternoon also. No guarantees though.

I met 3 new buddies today. Bill, Jim, and Vinny. Great guys. We headed south along the 2nd reef, and did a slow 180 once Vinny hit 1500. We spent 62 minutes in the water all the while chased by a rather persistant trigger fish Who was tagged Madonna by Jim since she practically threw herself in front of the camera everytime I raised it.

And I hate to show my ignorance but I have never seen this new resident.

Can someone please tell me its name.

Thank you sooo much Marvel, Greg, and Joan for your usual hospitality. Hope to see everyone again real soon.

JUPITER!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom