Closed Lawrence Factor filter tower and separator, 8 cfm, with valves

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2airishuman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
My compressor failed and I have decided to sell the ancillary equipment.

This listing is for the filtration system including:
  • Filter tower
  • Drain valve
  • Check valve
  • Relief valve set at 3900 PSI
  • Priority valve
  • Necessary fittings
  • Older JIC high pressure inlet and outlet hoses
  • Used X-542415 cartridge for initial startup and testing
According to my records, it is part number AF-541-101-F though this does not appear on the tower. The tower has a moisture separator in the base and then cartridge filtration above. It uses readily available X-54xx15 cartridges where the "xx" can be either 11, 16, 24, or 80 with some variation in the amount and type of filtration media between types. The X-542415 cartridges are the most common and have a 13,000 cf rated life. They include the usual combination of molecular sieve, activated carbon, and hopcalite.

I purchased the entire assembly from another scubaboard member about a year ago.

I offer it for sale for $800. I will pay for priority mail shipping within the USA.

Please feel free to make offers if you are interested in only a portion of the system. I believe this is fairly priced but I do want to get it out of my garage and will take the best offer if it does not sell for the asking price.

Attachments

• tower.jpg
    tower.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 251
$500 OBO

$400 OBO. The cascade is gone now and I would really like to move this along. Anyone?

Sold for $400

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom