Late June Honeymoon - Where in the World to Dive!?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Have you thought about Palau? I've never been there but I was at a dive show yesterday and talked to someone about trips to Palau and it sounds lovely.

I've definitely thought about Palau and will get there on another trip as it looks amazing. It's actually a little tough to get there from Singapore, which I've already booked, so I'll get there another time. It's not terribly inconvenient from LAX, which is nice.

---------- Post added March 2nd, 2015 at 08:19 AM ----------

If you like wreck diving, Truk Lagoon, or look into Raj Amphat if you really want to get off the beaten track.

Raja Ampat looks amazing, and I'd definitely like to get there at some point - Misool looks fantastic. Unfortunately the resorts are closed when I'll be there (Late June/ Early July) because it's the rainy reason.

hello, for a honeymoon what another place than french polynesia, you can spend some days in bora bora , and then you go diving to rangiroa and fakarava. world top 10 by sure. <if you want more information just tell me

I'll throw in the Philippines as a beautiful place to dive, especially in the Puerto Galera area. And it's just a hop, skip, and a jump from Singapore. If you want to dive and do some beach bumming, I recommend Big La Laguna outside of Sabang. It's far enough away from the "city" life and has spectacular diving facilities.

Wherever you choose, have a great honeymoon!!

I've booked a dive boat for Komodo, along with a couple of days in Bali. I'll post a trip-report when I return in a couple of months. Thanks for all the suggestions folks.

My recommendation would be Indonesia and a liveaboard. Depending upon your dates I could probably get you a great deal on the Dewi Nusantara. I just saved a couple from Ottawa $2600 on that ship on a Raja Ampat charter.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom