Last year of Manufacture for

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MadZell

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I am wondering what the last year the US Divers Artic Regulators were manufactured.

I don't have the exact answer to your question, but here are a few relevant dates and info:
  • Last revision date for the Arctic service manual is 1992. Does not mean that was the first or the last year, just that it had existed prior to that date.
  • I see the Glacia (not the Legend Glacia) in the 2001 parts list. I am guessing that they did not overlap in production, and that perhaps the Glacia was the replacement either immediately or soon after discontinuation of the Arctic. (Could have been out there earlier, but I don't have docs going back that far.)
  • AL does not support the Arctic - no service kits available. I did recently check every "annual kit" part on that schematic, and if I remember correctly there were only one or two parts that were not available "ala carte" if ordering individual pieces rather than a kit. I don't remember for sure which parts they were. That customer went with a new regulator instead.

Back
Top Bottom