last post was 2008 ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Blue Whale

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
How's business been? We've not seen a post for over a year and wondering how the product line is going...

We especially like the little 'very bright' LED lights that you offer with the red cone on them. We remove the cone and use the clear lens for safety lights during night dives. It would be great if this little light would be available with a White LED bulb with the same intensity of the Red bulb. At the price you offer these, the White LED version would be a huge seller. The fact that every diver could carry this torch in their BC vest would make it a good accessory.

Hello Dean,
I wish I had brought it in with the white bulb. the reason the price is so good is that we are losing over $3 each selling them for $10.00. Our original price was around $19.00. We still have 166 in stock. with the red bulb they are an excellent light for lobster but we can't seem to push that idea. thanks for your fed back
Don

Don,

I hate to hear that you are losing money on those great little lights. I'm taking four of them with me to Roatan for some demo diving... we plan to use them for night dives and showing how a red beam light like that can be an advantage for signaling a boat. I'm pretty sure that little 3 watt bulb will be the talk of the island after our demonstration. I'm also going to be showing off the Intrigue BCD to the divers down there. Hoping to not only demo your gear, but do some reviews in upcoming newsletters and magazine articles.

Maybe we can demo other gear for you in the future too... I'll give you a call sometime.

We tested the RED LED light on a night dive and found some interesting results when directing a lobster who is already out walking... they actually did follow the light. Other fish didn't seem so interested or impressed with the red colored LED light.

We did use H20 gear on many dives and will have a review of most of the equipment from those dives.

Back
Top Bottom