Last Minute Deals For Bonaire Hurry Includes Airfare!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dvrliz1

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Starting at $1,100 to $1,700 per person INCLUDES AIRFARE!

MUST BOOK BY MIDNIGHT TUESDAY, 12 SEPT 2007
TRAVEL FOR THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY!
ROUND TRIP AIRFARE FROM THE FOLLOWING DESTINATIONS AVAILABLE:

ATLANTIC CITY, BOSTON, DETROIT, FORT LAUDERDALE, LOS ANGELES, MYRTLE BEACH, MIAMI, ORLANDO, TAMPA, WASHINGTON DC,
Includes:

This package includes:

• RT AIRFARE INCLUDING TAXES AND SURCHARGES
  • Accommodations 7 nights/8 days
  • Room Taxes
  • Daily American Breakfast Buffet
  • Welcome Rum Punch Party
  • Airport Meet & Greet
  • Airport Transfers
  • Unlimited Shore Diving Package including weights, tanks, air & taxes
  • FREE NITROX UPGRADE IF REQUESTED!
  • Double cab pick up truck suitable for diving including taxes, and CDW insurance
  • and of course...
  • THANKSGIVING DAY! ALL YOU CAN EAT BUFFET. Gibi does everything including the kitchen sink! I do all of the "traditional" dishes (stuffing/dressing, candied yams, green bean casserole, etc). We will also have pumpkin pie, and many more goodies
  • Golden Reef Inn T-Shirt

PRICE BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY IN A 1 BEDROOM CONDO APARTMENT. QUAD PRICES AVAILABLE ON A VERY LIMITED BASIS. EMAIL FOR DETAILS.

Liz,

My SO and I are looking for a deal over the Christmas Holiday. Anytime between Dec 22 and Jan 7. I am a teacher so those dates aren't flexible. We would be traveling from Atlanta. I know that this is the expensive time of year, but we would love a trip to Bonaire. Many thanks for your help!

Laurel,

Can you PM or email me? I did find some really good options for you. I just need to know how long you want to stay! Thanks.

Liz

Damn, that's some good prices. Like Laurel, my better half and I were looking for early to mid January.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom