Last minute airfare sale - plan your trip to bonaire now!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dvrliz1

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
American Airlines is announcing their Caribbean Sale!!! You can get great rates to Curacao, and then hop over to Bonaire -- it's only a 12 minute flight!

The Bonaire Insider (The Bonaire Insider - The latest independent tourism news from the Caribbean island of Bonaire - Home Page) Just came out with the following announcement

For those Bonaire visitors who travel and connect through Curacao, now might be the time to plan a trip to Bonaire, as American Airlines has just announced their fall Caribbean fare sale.

Tickets must be purchased via their web site by September 16, 2010, with travel allowed through November 17, 2010. Fares listed below are one-way, but are based on a round-trip purchase.

The Bonaire Insider pulled some sample fares that were available this morning from various U.S. gateway cities to Curacao, and found one-way fares of $345.00 from Chicago O’Hare, $201.00 from New York/LaGuardia, $125.00 from Miami, $336.00 from Dallas, $366.00 from Los Angeles, $303.00 from Boston, $383.00 from Seattle, and $363.00 from St. Louis. Fares do not include (a) a federal excise tax of $3.70 per U.S. domestic flight segment, defined as one takeoff and landing, of a passenger’s itinerary; (b) up to $18 per round trip in local airport charges; and (c) September 11th Security Fee of $2.50 per enplanement originating at a U.S. airport. For international destinations, government taxes and fees of up to $180 varying by destination, are not included. All fares are subject to availability. Other restrictions may apply; please click here for more details.

Bonaire-bound visitors can easily connect in Curacao to Bonaire using Insel Air, Dutch Antilles Express, Divi Divi Air, or EZ Air.

3 weeks until we take Divi from Curacao to Bonaire! I'll check my ticket see if I paid more.

It all depends on who you fly. If you arrive before 3pm (AA's first flight in) you can take Divi Divi or EZAir for between 75-90 dollars US. If you arrive after that you are looking at taking DAE or Insel, and are looking at between $100 - $120 pp RT. Divi and EZ don't fly after 5pm.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom