Last Chance--Arenui April 2019--North Forgotton Islands--Dayak Cabin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CJDC

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Greetings!
I posted previously but as time draws nearer and we need to decide whether to take this trip or not, I thought I'd re-post.
My husband and I currently have a reservation aboard The Arenui (the Dayak cabin) for the North Forgotten Islands itinerary that begins on 9 April 2019 (embark in Ambon) and ends on 21 April 2019 (disembark in Saumlaki) --details about the itinerary, including the price per person ($7,560 USD) can be found here: Arenui the Boutique Liveaboard - Dive Cruises in Komodo, Alor, Flores, Central Maluku, Banda, Ambon Bay, Raja Ampat and Forgotten Islands, and other information about the vessel, services etc. can be found on the home page, Arenui the Boutique Liveaboard - Dive Indonesia in Style from our Luxury Diving Vessel. We planned to make this trip, but our beloved dog is not well and we really don't want to leave her at this time.
So, we are looking for a replacement for our reservation (the cabin we have reserved contains a king-size bed as well as a sofa that can be converted into a smaller bed--here is a link to the cabin description for the Dayak: Arenui the Boutique Liveaboard - Luxury Dive Liveaboard, Indonesian Design and Signature Services.

If there is interest in replacing us (or for additional information), please feel free to reach me by email at cjdonelian@gmail.com. The sooner the better because we'll have to make a decision about the trip in the coming weeks.

Many thanks and happy diving!
Christine

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom