Last breath - hard hat story

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Very good read indeed.

I had read another article a year or so ago about this incident. It was written back in 2012, shortly after it happened, but it's not nearly as good as the one you linked.

His buddies were so impressive! And the new procedures, or something similar, surprising not to have been in place before the accident.

+1 for the Netflix documentary...

I had a very vague idea of what happened... the movie did a great job detailing the events.

Just watched the documentary on Netflix. It's really worth it. The diving science is necessarily simplified, but the filmmakers did a good job with the human element.

With video technology so ubiquitous now, you really see a lot of actual events happening, though some footage was obviously recreated to show what wasn't captured in real time.

I just watched it tonight on Netflix. It is a heavy documentary to watch and I was an emotional wreck watching it. It’s really well shot and edited. The music is also amazing and works well at tugging at the emotions

def a good watch. i can't wait until netflix comes out with the thai cave movie.

Well worth watching - I loved the the comment on the dive at the end!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom