Larsen Bay Park

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wetsuit 4 life

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Has anyone ever dived at Larsen Bay Park?

Planing on trying it tomorrow morning and so far hoping for the best

Thanks

Wetsuit: Let us know how it was, and where it is! I've never heard of that site.

Are you really diving a wetsuit in this cold?

it is in the greater vancouver dive book. located east of whytecliff on marine drive. parking is right beside the greens of gleneagles golf course. a steep hike on the hill or a stepped trail. I dove it many years ago so I cannot recall 100% but was about 50' max not much life. but that was about 5 years ago. The hike is not bad but not fun especially if there is any sort of runnoff. very slippery/mud
post up what you found

Sintax604 & Les, Larsen Bay Park is a great dive, visibility was around 30 to 40 feet horizontal which was as deep as you could get. It's a one tank site, not much for life. But a nice site for extending bottom time and something different from Whytecliff, the hike down was not so much fun. Great site for a relaxed afternoon dive

I had to use google maps and my GPS to find it.

Back
Top Bottom