Large Whites Fusion Bullet and Fusion undergarment 2012

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GregSaiz

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Purchased this Large / XL Fusion Bullet in 2012 from an authorized local dealer. It has about 75 dives on it with no leaks, minor wear on the outer skin. Zipper is in excellent condition. Always waxed, stored dry indoors and rinsed completely after every dive.

Includes:
The sitech ring system for both neck and wrists
Installed and untrimmed wrist seals (latex) and neck seal (silicone)
An extra pair of wrist and neck seals (latex)
A patch kit
Installed OMS compact p-valve
Fusion Undergarment size L / XL
Fusion boots size 11
Whites rock boots, size 11
Neck seal tool

Complete package $1200. Ideally, I'd like to sell this locally but will ship to a US buyer. Contact me with your Zip code for shipping costs. I'll get pictures posted shortly.

I'd be interested in the undergarment if you wanted to sell it separately.

Doc, if I don't get any interest in the complete setup, I'll PM you regarding the Fusion undergarment. By the way, your suggestion of Kydex straps for the Shearwater Petrel worked like a charm. Brilliant!

A few poor images of the drysuit, undergarment and accessories. If you have specific questions or photo requests, please let me know.

Undies.jpgDrysuit.jpgWhites Stuff.jpg

Did this sell?

No offers so it is going up on ebay this weekend. Doc, PM me regarding the Thermal Fusion.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom