Large size fins - 48/49/50

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vtsonev

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi guys,

Do you by any chance know where I can order large size full foot fins online - 48/49/50 (European) / 14/15 (UK/US)?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
91050.png

My favourite kit - Pete Atkinson - Divernet
If, like me or the Australian underwater photographer Pete Atkinson above, you're a fan of traditional all-rubber full-foot fins, then you can get them in a very large range of sizes.

This is what Pete says about his choice of fins: "I currently use the best fins I have ever used, but no dive store in Cairns will stock them, as they aren't profitable enough. They are orange and blue, Malaysian rubber fins by Eyeline, available from a local sports shop for £20. From new, I could snorkel for a couple of hours without any hint of blisters. They are stiff enough that I can push a Seacam housing around all day. For the diving I do, such full-foot fins are by far the best. Manufacturers continue to dream up fancy expensive gimmicks to extract more money from us. I'll concede that a few of these might actually be useful but, offhand, I can't think of any."

The orange and blue full-foot fins Pete is grasping in his photograph are Eyeline Floating Dive Fins. The bad news is that they're only sold in the USA and Australia, the good news is that you can get them in sizes up to US 18-19.

Eyeline, Training Long Fins, Swimming Pool, Diving, Swim Racing Workout

A few years ago I ordered a pair of these fins from the American online retailer WBH Swim. I remember them arriving here in the UK quite quickly. International shipping will be expensive, of course, perhaps more than what the fins themselves cost.

Hope this helps to solve the problem.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom