For Sale Large Scuba Collection

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver 98

New
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I am selling a large scuba collection, remolding house and not diving much anymore :(. I have an O2ptima Rebreather (Rev D - w/Nitek Q hookup), dry suits, tanks, BC's, Regs, lights, analyzers, camera, strobes hardware, computers... Some of it is new, some used and some old. Looking up what I think is fair prices for the pieces I estimate the equipment to be worth around 17,500.00. I am willing to take a good bit less if I can sell all at once. I am located in southern Louisiana and will be willing to drive around 8hrs to meet. If you are interested let me know and I will send you the complete list (it is in word format). The rebreather will be sold through Dive Rite or an O2ptima instructor. It needs to be serviced and electronics updated. There is a lot of extras done to the rebreather.

Have individual pictures, so way to many to post. If interested I can send you the list and if still interested I can get you pictures.

Regs: type, age, last serviced? Looking for first stages only. Scuba Pro/Apex/Halcyon hit the top of the list for me.

Back up lights: Light Monkey Or Halcyon?

Double Tanks: Type, Size, Last hydro/vip

thanks!

Looking to sell the whole collection for a great price, if I don't have any takers then I will post items individually. Most all equipment is Dive Rite and most of the requested info is on the list

Attachments

• Scuba Equipment List.docx
    29.7 KB · Views: 340
Hi,
If you decide to split the gear, I am interested in the following:

2 Ikelite clamps
4 BC cam bands (SS?)
3 1.5” stage bottle cam bands
2 Dive Rite 2 zipper pocket
1 Henderson 5mm Ti hood (size?)
1 Dive Rite Computer bag
1 Arm slate w/ Z knife
3 1 1/2” split rings
1 1 3/4” split ring
2 DIN to Yoke adapters (Black?)
2 Dive Rite 300bar valves

If possible, pls email pictures of these items.

Bai

Back
Top Bottom