Large quantity of vintage gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Skip Y

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
The dive club I belong to has been gifted a large quantity of vintage gear. This gift was made by the widow of John Baldi. John was a scuba pioneer in the early days of diving. John owned and operated South Shore skin divers in Quincy and later Weymouth Ma. There are double hose regs made by US Divers, Nemrod, Healthways, Dacor, and New England Divers. I've seen single hose regs from New England Divers, US Divers, Dacor, and Healthways. There's a Scott Hydropak in the mix and a set of USD triple tanks. There is WAY too much to list everything. If you're looking for anything in particular shoot me a PM, I'll look to see if it's there. I am VP of the dive club so I have a fiduciary responsibility to the club. That means you're not going to get the USD triples for $20. All this equipment is located in Lawrence Ma., if it needs to be shipped it's on your dime. Payment is Paypal friends and family or cash if you're close and want to pick it up

I've had several people inquire about the USD triple tanks and the NED double hose reg. I will get some pics and post these 2 items. I can only list one item per day so I'll do one Saturday and one Sunday.
I will say this, the triple tanks are the early type used by Mike Nelson in Sea Hunt 2250 PSI;
The NED double hose reg is a rebranded Hydro Twin 2.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom