Land Time After Palau Liveaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

frances0423

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I booked a liveaboard in Palau with Solitude Gaia that finishes on Dec 26. I can either fly out on Dec 26 or fly out on Dec 28. Wondering if people have thoughts on if it's worth staying behind for a couple days for non diving activities? I know as part of the liveaboard, we plan to visit via speedboat to either Jellyfish Lake, Milky way or both on the last day. There will also be a chance to experience a WW2 land tour of Peleliu island at additional cost.

Was there last October. The day after our liveaboard (fish n' fins) we did their Palau Cultural Tour...ti was a great 8 hour day touring the island and its history.

The day before our trip we did the Kayaking tour, and absolutely LOVED it.

We did a self guided driving tour on our last day. Went up north to the waterfall. The main island is beautiful and immaculate. Think Singapore without development or people. Definitely worth it. Also did a short flight in a Cessna 172 around the Rock Islands as part of a package with PDA which was great. Also spent a weekend touring Peleliu which is a must if you’re into WWII history.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom