Lakshadweep Suggestions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mrrworld

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Anyone ever dive in Lakshadweep? I'm looking for any info. Are there any other dive shops besides Lacadives? Can you dive or stay on any other islands besides Bangaram and Agatti? Any info would be great.

Thanks

Michael

Anyone ever dive in Lakshadweep? I'm looking for any info. Are there any other dive shops besides Lacadives? Can you dive or stay on any other islands besides Bangaram and Agatti? Any info would be great.

Thanks

Michael
I dove on Agatti island in january and it was really good, plenty of turtles everywhere, untouched as they say, was there for 5 days. Don't expect to see big stuff ( we saw one white-tip by accident). But beware, it doesn't come cheap, 2 dives cost 84€ (not $). Only one resort on the island, so they have no competition and they know it.
They also told me that Bangaram or was it Kadmat was very good too, and one of them was nothing special for diving.
Remember that you need a permit to get there, before uyou even take the plan, so preapre everything in advance. By boat it takes 24H, by plane 1H, I recommand it highly, costs about 200€ 2 ways.

Thanks. I'll give it a shot after saving some money!

Hi Buddy,
Dive Lakshadweep reefs with the most experienced local instructor. With brand new equipments and in customised dive boat. Dive with us and support marine conservation in Lakshadweep. for more info visit the website of divelakshadweep. Best diving in low prices.
Regards
HIsham

Back
Top Bottom