Lake Travis Scuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chrispete

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Just wanted to post a kudos to Robert and Lake Travis Scuba. Robert truly runs a first class operation and has opened the doors for Texas divers (and others) to get to dive sites that aren't accessible for those of us without a boat or a rich uncle. It was nice to have entire dive sites to ourselves and maps to the goodies to boot.

Robert definitely runs a first class operation. I totally enjoyed the trip yesterday afternoon. He was thorough and very professional. Lots of extras on a boat that was configured specifically for scuba...plenty of room, dry storage, tank racks, spare tank with long hose for divers low on air during safety stop/deco, O2 and an AED on board, easy exit from the sides and front of the boat, nice ladder for reboarding the vessel...the list goes on.

Thanks for a great afternoon of diving, Robert!

Holy crap I just finished a very long trip report and major kudos to all of you and Lake Travis Scuba and somehow it didnt publish and I lost it. Ill write it later. Im still living in total bliss right now though, yesterday rocked. So when we heading back?

I will most certainly agree with K-valve, lmwb_1977 and Chrispete with the way Robert ran his boat. You can bet I will be returning in the near future.

hey, we saw the boat come by Windy Point on Saturday, I think. Awesome looking boat. Looks very lake worthy.

hey, we saw the boat come by Windy Point on Saturday, I think. Awesome looking boat. Looks very lake worthy.

we all waved at you on Sunday, we wanted to make ya jealous :D

It made me jealous for a minute until I realized I was waving back to you with a bear in my hand, then I wasnt jealous anymore.

What were you doing with a BEAR in your hand?????? I can attest that the divers were also enjoying cold beers after the dive. I found them in the parking lot enjoying post dive drinks while I lugged the boat gear up from the dock.

Come out and dive with me sometime. I have a cooler on the boat that your beers (no bears) can chill in until you end your dives.

HAHAHAHAHA sorry, I think I still have loads of nitrogen in my system. MR. Lake Travis Scuba, I dont know if you remember but some time last year you talked to some of us guys there at the park. I am a DC with Ascuba Venture out Corpus Christi. We talked along time about your dive boat venture. It sounds as though its going good. We need to talk and see if we can get you hooked up with our shop.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom