Lake Travis Halloween Dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

k-valve

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Anyone want to do a dive out at Lake Travis this Friday evening? I was thinking the Jungle Gym with all the skeletons :wow: hanging off the trees and trestle would be appropriate for the day.:fruit:

Let me know if you're game.

wish I could, but have to work...:shakehead:
have fun!!

John sounds like a great idea.....I will be passing out Halloween candy the first part the evening and then headed to the drag races later in the evening.....have fun! BOO

What time you thinking? I don't know if I have enough layers to keep myself warm up here this time of year, but I am all for getting wet.

What where is the Jungle Gym ?

It's near the swimming area at Mansfield. It looks like one of the old trestles that they used to carry gravel to build the dam. Not sure what this one was used for as it is not in the right location to be used for that purpose. There are some skeletons hanging off it and the trees nearby. It's a pretty cool dive. With the lake levels down I'd estimate it to be at 70'-80' currently.

I was thinking 6 or 6:30
What time you thinking? I don't know if I have enough layers to keep myself warm up here this time of year, but I am all for getting wet.

Sounds like a great way to celebrate the holiday!
Too bad I'll be out of town. :(

I'm up for it. Were you planning on a deco dive or just a brief funsie thing?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom