Lake Travis boat diving value

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Kunks are coming in for a afternoon dive Saturday July 25. Come out and share some underwater time with a fellow swamper and check out the lake. You have never seen it this low, but that doesn't stop us from getting to sites such as Oasis Wall, Starnes Island or Wreck Alley.

The shuttle takes you to the shoreline for a short walk to the boat, no hiking steps.

Secure your space by sending a reservation request for the afternoon charter.

Dive Safe and Often,

Robert
Lake Travis Scuba
Welcome to Lake Travis Scuba

Woo Hoo! No steps!!

Awesome:D

austinspace, what state park are you at????? We're from Missouri, and everytime we go home to visit, we're always wishing there was someplace good to dive.
Rhonda

Check out Bon Terre Mine, it's in Missouri. I've never been but it's definitely high on my list!

Bonne Terre Mine

I'm at a state park in Missouri where they want $50 for a 1 tank boat dive ... So y'all appreciate going out with Robert Welcome to Lake Travis Scuba y'hear!

Too many posts like this and they may raise their rates so watch it!

Seriously though, the money I spent on the Oasis Wall dive at the Fling had to be the $15 I've ever spent on scuba related activities.

I can't vouch for Richard (woops! Robert! haha) and the Giant Stride enough.. I've missed almost a month's worth of dives while diving in Florida but I'm back on for the Wednesday night dives, hopefully starting this Wednesday. $25 is chump change for what you get (great dives & even better company) going out with Lake Travis Scuba. It's worth the 130 miles trip each way for me.

Robert,

Really, the Kunks??? The Stride may never be the same again... And don't let her on without brownies... Don't worry, APD and Lake Patrol will never know... wink wink... Ya'll have fun...

Robert,

Really, the Kunks??? The Stride may never be the same again... And don't let her on without brownies... Don't worry, APD and Lake Patrol will never know... wink wink... Ya'll have fun...

:D:D
We're looking forward to a fun afternoon! We were on the Giant Stride the end of last summer, and it's been waaaaaay too long!!

Rhonda

Robert,

I like brownies :D , no nuts please...

Chucksaul, when are you coming down with your group again? There is space with the Kunk divers...

And don't let her on without brownies

Thanks chuck for mentioning the brownies....Diving is the only time she'll let me eat them!:eat:

Really looking forward to the trip. Work has been waayyyy too stressful lately....

Back
Top Bottom