Lake Superior Wrecks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mnj1233

Contributor
Reaction score
Im a Lake Superior wreck diver and am wondering if there are any fellow cold water divers in this forum? Always looking to swap stories with anyone interested in diving here.

Been to the A.C. Adams? How about the Mayflower? The Thomas Wilson is a great penetration dive very close to Duluth. Any takers?!!!!!!!

Try a post on Great lakes wrecking crew,Just got back from up north! near Superior
You got the wrecks up north, we have some too!
Brad

Hi MNJ,

Brad is right.... head over to the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew forum for buddies / people to discuss the Superior wrecks.

Paula

I have been wanting to do the Thomas Wilson for the last two years!
Please contact me if your planning a trip.

I've done these wrecks:
Hesper
Ely
Madeira
Mesquite
in Lake Superior.

I highly recommend the Mesquite, it's a bit of a drive though.

hey I'm a diver from Nova Scotia, so i guess that makes me a cold water guy, Theres a whole bunch of wrecks where i am, its great. Nice to meet you if you've got any good stories I'd love to hear them!

Id be very interested in visiting Nova Scotia to dive. Could you send me a link to some dive sites you like. Im an avid wreck diver, coral is nice but as far as marine life Im mainly interested in larger animals. If you can visit our area some day feel free to look us up at www.superiordivers.com.
MNJ

Love lake Lake Superior it is some of the best diving I have done

Back
Top Bottom