Lake Sundance Clean Up, Calgary AB

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fooks

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Here are a few pictures from the lake clean up we did at Lake Sundance in Calgary.

Noel's Dive Photos

The dive was fun and its always interesting to see what people bring up from the bottom of the lake. This time we found a cookie cutter and someone else found a blackberry. Normally we see quite a few hockey pucks and the odd hockey net. At the end of the day my wife won an inflatable dive kayak from Bare. Still not sure what we are going to do with it....

I was there and I took all the hockey pucks. I have a buddy of mine that is a hockey coach and is always short on pucks. I asked those around and nobody seem to mind that I took them. Probably 30 or so (my buddy and I brought up at least ten). I had to leave at least one so that we could say we found some.

Lake clean ups are always a good time, never no what you're going to find in the muck.

see you on the next one...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom