Lake Simcoe wreck “st.george”

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bigsxey

New
Reaction score
Hello all! New here!
I have been doing a TON of reading on ship wrecks that are on the bottom of lake Simcoe. I have some killer electronics on my boat to aid in finding exactly where the wrecks are. But you can never have to much information before hitting the water! The wreck I’m looking for right now was named the “st.george”. It supposedly went down off the west side of Thora island. And is sitting in 40-50 foot of water. If anyone has any information on this boat it would be much appreciated!! Even lat/lon would be great! thanks
Alex

The person to ask would be @NorthernPike. I know he was active several years ago and located a small steamer in Lake Simcoe. (As an American I have a strong dislike of that name!)

He helped me with information about Colpoys Bay, and is quite knowledgeable about what's at the bottom of that lake.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom