Lake Rawling on Sunday, May 6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TNTdive

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am looking to go diving on Sunday, June 6, at Lake Rawlings, but need a dive buddy. I will be diving with my dry suit and 130's with NITROX (so hopefully I won't be the first one to run low on air). I am wanting to do two dives and can meet any time on Sunday.

The honey do list has been cleared for the weekend and I hoping to take advantage of it! PLEASE HELP!!!

Thanks,
Ted

Last edited:
Ahhh, did you mean June 6? Like, D-Day?

Wow, ok new month...

Yes, looking for a dive buddy for June 6, Sunday, at Lake Rawlings....

we will be there on the 13th, can you post a dive report of the temp and conditions if you make it out that way tomorrow?

Thanks,

Scott

Did not seem to be any interest in going to Lake Rawlings tomorrow, so now I have other plans. But I went out today on a friend's boat. Fishing and diving ALL DAY, and it was GREAT WEATHER!!

Sorry I can't give you a dive report, but at least I got some dives in this weekend. Have fun on the 13th!!

Ted

Did not seem to be any interest in going to Lake Rawlings tomorrow, so now I have other plans. But I went out today on a friend's boat. Fishing and diving ALL DAY, and it was GREAT WEATHER!!

Sorry I can't give you a dive report, but at least I got some dives in this weekend. Have fun on the 13th!!

Ted

Well, what about a dive report for where you did go diving?:D

Should be fun on the 13th. Will post a report after we are done.

Scott

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom