Lake Geneva/Lac Léman diving in winter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FloM

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi,
I am looking for an enthusiastic diving buddy who would like to do some dives in the region around Geneva in the cold season. It would be great if anyone else is looking forward to do some dry suit dives during winter. I am rather new to diving (25 dives, OWD + several specialities) so I am not looking for anything extreme but rather casual and relaxed dives, preferably in the evening during weekdays.

Looking forward to hear if anyone would be interested,
Flo

How good is your French? I live near Lausanne but my French is weak so I’ve been having trouble diving here. Lac Léman has some serious down currents from the Föhn so we need to find some sheltered dive sites.

My French is very limited, i.e. not good enough for diving, so I understand the problem of diving here. I speak German (native) and English. I did my OWD in Hermance which is a nice beach and up to now I did not encounter strong currents there. If you know of other good dive sites I'd be more than happy to see something new

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom