Lake Erie Scuba Diving Charters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Indyfish

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Has anyone used Lake Erie Scuba Diving Charters, Captain Peter Schaefer out of Erie, PA? What did you think of his boat and operation?

Yes I have but not since he got his new to him boat. Pete's a good guy and runs a good operation. Wouldn't hesitate to go back out with him again.

Another great Lake Erie option. Just a tad bit further from Indy. I've dived that area many times. Great boat, numerous wrecks, and far western NY is a beautiful area to explore.

Osprey Charters
Yeah I dive with John all the time off the Southwind. Definitely a great boat for sure

This is a little late, but I dive off Pete's boat all the time. His new boat is nice. I would advise diving with Pete for any of the wrecks around Erie. Osprey is also a great dive op that I often go out with. Osprey is bigger, more divers, pricier, and goes to the Long Point wrecks across the lake. You'll be happy with either. You want to hit Erie region wrecks on a 6-pack, call Pete. If you want to go across the lake or go in a bigger boat, call John at Osprey.

Another vote for John at Osprey. Not only is he beautiful, he runs a great boat and operation.

Back
Top Bottom