Laguna Beach Snorkels?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WannaLaguna

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi All,

I'm new to the area. I've heard conflicting reports about the mandatory use of snorkels within Laguna Beach city limits. Can some one clarify this by-law and point me in the right direction for the official writings? thanks in advance.

dive safe,

Jeff

Last edited:
Unfortunately, it was enforced by a lifeguard earlier this month when he made Laurel Valker (SoCalAngel) go back for one. Whenever I dive in Laguna Beach I duct tape a snorkel to the back of my tank.

Unfortunately, it was enforced by a lifeguard earlier this month when he made Laurel Valker (SoCalAngel) go back for one. Whenever I dive in Laguna Beach I duct tape a snorkel to the back of my tank.

There is an idea. Never said you had to be wearing one! Just have one on you. I hate snorkels they always get tangled up on things. Or even worse Lost.

I love it!

I've never even taken a snorkel to any Laguna dives, I hate the things. Good to know that the law is still enforceable. I thought it had gone bye-bye, just as I had heard that the law against solo diving was out also.

Back
Top Bottom