Ladies - Genesis Athena BCD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhelmuth

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I have a slightly used (24 dives) Genesis Athena (Ladies model) BCD for sale. My wife wanted a new one (and she gets what she wants!) - so this is a really nice BCD for someone who appreciates have a top-of-the-line BCD for less than the cost of one at the bottom of the line.

This BCD features the newer CQR weight integration (no velcro -so less chance on losing a weight pocket). Retail was $450... we are asking for $175 and we are open to offers. Size is a Small (fits my wife: 5'3" - 135lbs and can fit larger and slightly smaller frame)

There are no rips, tears, fading, or otherwise any defects or problems. This BCD is extra clean and hass been serviced prior to sale to insure top performance. We are hoping that this will go to someone who will really use it and is an active diver (although for the price, you don't need to be).

Shipping is at your cost (and you can decide how you want it shipped). Figure shippping from zip code: 33761

Attachments

• bc1.jpg
    bc1.jpg
    381.9 KB · Views: 169
  • bc2.jpg
    bc2.jpg
    394.8 KB · Views: 138
  • bc3.jpg
    bc3.jpg
    386.2 KB · Views: 131
  • bc4.jpg
    bc4.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
ttt... no interest at all? Offers will not offend...

Off to Grand Cayman... will be back 4/12/2010 - so I'll check back then.

Price drop to $140... OFFERS are OK!

Sorry for the newb question but can I add an alternate air/power inflator to this such as the AIR2? and my wife is 5'5 115lbs...think she will be ok with the size? If so I would be interested. Shoot me an email. ElitePhotoPhx@aol.com. I will be out of town April 24th-May 2nd.

Sorry for the newb question but can I add an alternate air/power inflator to this such as the AIR2? and my wife is 5'5 115lbs...think she will be ok with the size? If so I would be interested. Shoot me an email. ElitePhotoPhx@aol.com. I will be out of town April 24th-May 2nd.

The only inflator/reg you can use with it is the Sherwood/Genesis Gemeni see this link. If that would work for you, I can get one installed for $180 for you (Leisure Pro sells this for $189.95 and you have to have it installed) - so that would be $320 + shipping.

I do think it'd fit her. My wife is 1-2 inches shorter and slightly heavier, and this BC had additional room for torso length and she could easily wear it in a 6.5mm suit.

Let me know what you want to do... ebay is next (soon)!

Jim

I am interested in buying this BC. What are the next steps??
Vistasun8

OK... we neeed to set up payment and shipping.

Paypal (if you have an account) is quicker, but I can accept cash/check.

I sent you a PM (check you messages).

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom