Lack of response from Hollis and Oceanic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I had a good experience a couple of weeks ago by phone. Although the rep told me to send the PDC back for a refund and seek a different company due to their uncertainty. Have to appreciate the candor...

So I finally had my DC issue resolved last month after sending it in before Christmas of last year. While the rep was quite friendly on the phone, my DC issue still took 6 months plus to resolve.

I won't be steering anyone in the direction of Hollis/Oceanic anytime soon.

Just started diving, bought my self a Hollis BC...trouble from day one. No response, and I believe my product has incorrect parts. Not sure though, as no one is answering me from Hollis....

Expected much more Hollis that is for sure.
What ever happened to customer service...

Ive been told not to buy from amazon, cause you dont know what you will get...

Well it turns out even if I buy from a Hollis distributor, I still dont know what I will get and they wont help me out once I do have my product..

AMAZON WILL RETURN MY FRIGEN PRODUCT, NO QUESTIONS ASKED AND TAKES CARE OF THE SHIPPING.....

Its not the prices that kill the suppliers, its the "you have no choice but to deal with me" attitude that does...

Thanks for reading and letting me vent!

My experience with Hollis customer service has been far from stellar, in fact I've had numerous emails go unanswered. I had a tantrum and sold all my Hollis gear. Their gear is no better than several other companies, their prices no better and customer service is virtually non existent. The decision was easy. They are on my naughty list.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom